If you know that a kiwi isn’t a fruit, and you’re sure there is more to New Zealand culture than hobbit movies, this is the quiz for you!
Tips for the quiz master
Before you present, is recommended you do these things, they will make you appear smarter 😉
- When reading in PowerPoint, click on the click the “Review” tab, then “Show Comments”. You will be able to see some info to give clues throughout the quiz.
- The last slide has all the references.
- Make sure you test any YouTube content before you start on the platform you are using with a friend. It might not work and you will need to exclude those bonus points, or work around them
- These questions have been designed to hard. If you think they are too hard, give some clues, or adjust the question.
- This quiz was written in 2020. Some answers may be out of date, these are mentioned in the comments panel. Use th references to check that these answers are still correct before presenting.
Round One: General Knowledge
Round One is general knowledge and open answer questions. Feel free to give clues depending on your audience.
Round Two: Black
Round Two is all things black. Every answer contains the work black, New Zealand’s national colour.
Round Three: Multi-Choice
Round Three is Multi Choice. All questions have four multiple answers.
Round Four: Fun With Flags
Round Four is ‘Fun With Flags’. There are only 5 questions but the round is worth 15 points. The first question is worth one point and is stupid easy. It gets harder each question until Question Five (worth five points) where you may need a bachelors degree in history to get right. Give half-points for anyone who gets close.